Monday, June 20, 2011

He does spin me some crap...

Where have you been all my life, Compo?!


Seriously, how have I missed the longest running sitcom in the world? Last of the Summer Wine is a gem that I've only recently discovered. Compo had me at "You retarded walnut." He truly captivates me. I'm entralled by his unrequited love for Nora Batty, his "Dorothy Lamour in wrinkled stockings." Who could've known that "You stupid, great ninny!" and other such lines could be so intriguing?! I'm hooked.



2 comments:

Bag Blog said...

I've never heard of it, but it sounds like something I would like.

Course of Perfection said...

I absolutely think you & Toby would enjoy it as much as my gang! We try to catch it on OETA at 11 PM. You should most definitely check it out & tell me what you think. One of the guys on there is the voice for Wallace of "Wallace & Gromit."