Sunday, July 13, 2008

Memoir Title Meme

I was tagged by The Friendly Neighborhood Piper for this meme.

The meme has the following rules:

1 – Write the title to your own memoir using exactly six words.

2 – Post it on your blog.

3 – Link to the person who tagged you.

4 – Tag five other bloggers.

What a kick! I have a couple of pages of possible titles. This was loads of fun. I'm sharing a few of my choices.

Life Lessons Learned from 80s Music

Death & Demons, Redemption & Glory

But What Would Jane Austen Do?

Clearly, I Wasn't My Mother's Favorite

I Think That Girl Talks Funny

Come On, You Really Believed That?

The Single Girl's Guide to Eternity

Finally, my top three choices:

#3 Why is She Laughing So Loud?

#2 Complicated Journey to the Simple Life

And the winning title of my memoir is:

#1 I'm Just Here for the Food

Thanks, Jay, that was a gas! So, now, I'm spreadin' the love. I tag:

Dawn

Colten

Ashley

Sue

Sherry

8 comments:

Bag Blog said...

I think #3 is my favorite or is it about me?

Bo said...

And here, I thought it would be:

"I bet you're a good bowler."

The Friendly Neighborhood Piper said...

I knew i could count on you! Those were sswwwwweeet! My top 3 (in Letterman style) WWJAD, The Single Girl's Guide, and now i wanna change my own...I'm Just Here for the Food.

Course of Perfection said...

Bag: Loud laughers live longer!

Bo: That IS a good one. I can't believe I didn't think of it.

Jay: I seriously enjoyed this one!

inpassing said...

You really make me laugh!

Inquiries said...

Now I have to use my brain!

I like But what would Jane Austin do.

Course of Perfection said...

Inpassing: :^)

Inq: Can't wait to see yours.

Sea-gal said...

You're so talented with words!! I had to strain my brain coming up with just 1 title! I AM impressed! The title is hilarious!