Sunday, May 25, 2008

Picture Meme

About Me Meme...Rules-No words. Answer questions with pictures or graphics. Sounds like fun! Let's get started. Shall we?

1. What is your current relationship status?
















2. What is your current mood?











3. Who is your favorite band/singer?

























4. What is your favorite movie?











5. What kinds of pets do you have?


















































6. Where do you live?













7. Where do you work?














8. Who do you look like?

















9. What do you drive?




















10. What did you do Saturday?
















11. What did you do Sunday?














12. What is your favorite network TV show?












13. Describe yourself.











14. What is your favorite candy?










5 comments:

Inquiries said...

Great Job! I think yours is the best.

WOW you have a lot of pets! I have always wanted a ferret and name it Splash.

Great Meme Perfection!

Bag Blog said...

I don't think you have enough pets.

Jesse Baggett said...

Who's the band? They're probably one of my favorites too, and I just don't know what they look like!

Course of Perfection said...

Inq: Thank you. Our ferret is named Pik. They are hilarious pets.

Bag: My boys agree.

Sky: The David Crowder Band. Crowder has a very distinct look. This picture is tame. He has very "electric" hair with a beard to match. Google David Crowder & you'll get my meaning. You'll recognize him next time.


I wanted to point out on #11 Riley is doing "the pencil". He names the jumps he does which are as entertaining as the jump itself.
Also, sorry I cheated on #14. I couldn't find a Hot Tamale pic without words.

The Friendly Neighborhood Piper said...

just my rifle, my pony, and me...

now, get a long home cindy cindy.