Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Sing Stars

My family loves to play "Sing Star" at our
get-togethers. We are truly a talentless
bunch! I live by these words: If you can't sing
good, sing loud!
We look good...
Nice that you can't hear a picture!
This is my cousin, Chris with his brother, Chris...seriously.
The Chris on the left is actually a real talent.
I don't think we should let him play with us.

Dos & Shari
Dos does a little leg hike while he's beltin'.

Check out Colt's audience.
Little Jake is thinking "Is this guy serious?"


Chris bought "Rock Band" since our last get-together.
It's fun to play, not so fun to watch.
Chris' wife, Becky, is the diva here.

4 comments:

Bag Blog said...

I want to be part of your family. You always seem to be having such a good time. We may be related, because my family has that same theory about singing loud. Just ask Bo to sing something like "Unchained Melody."

Junk Diva said...

Your family looks like a great group, mine only plays cards. I want to be a part of your family too.

Sea-gal said...

What fun! Does anyone remember "The Gong Show"?....

mornin'lady said...

This looks like some great fun.
My Dad use to make us girls sing with him in church all the time, then we had to sing for Mom at home or on our car trips.We still sing when we get together even tho Mom's gone on. I'm missing that!