Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Que the Pomp and Circumstance March II

I wanted to tell you about my brother's (BurgerBoy) shopping trip with his daughter. He had to take Kenzie to Micheal's to get scrapbook stuff. Of course, he can't travel to the OKC area without going to Bass Pro Shop. I believe it's part of some hunter's oath.

Kenzie is your typical, teenage fashionista. She wanted her dear, old Dad to buy her a new graduation dress. I asked BurgerBoy why she needed a new dress. It will be covered with a graduation gown, but you know girls!

Anyway, she found the dress she wanted...at Bass Pro Shop. Do what? She is her Father's daughter. You might be a redneck if...

5 comments:

Junk Diva said...

Bass Pro Shop has dresses? Who knew?

The Friendly Neighborhood Piper said...

i guess she's a little old for The Prince...too bad that.

Half Pint said...

I am not an outdoorswoman....AT ALL!! However I have found several satisfying apparel choices at Bass Pro. Don't knock it till ya try it.

The Friendly Neighborhood Piper said...

Oh Microbrew...i think there's a girl scout lurking in there somewhere.

Course of Perfection said...

The only problem I have with Bass Pro Shop apparel is most of it is out of my price range. :^) It just sounds really funny to get your graduation dress there! I am mostly drawn to the fishing lures when I'm there.