Monday, June 30, 2008

And We're Back

What a great trip...an all-around, enjoyable-for-all, good time! We left Friday around 11:00 AM headed for Frisco, Texas. I DID NOT GET LOST ON THE WAY! Amazing, I know. I'll be posting pics of the actual Celebrate Freedom event. Fun, fun, fun. We're taking all of you with us next year. So, get ready.

The beauty of this trip is that it was win/win all around. Didn't get lost, nice hotel room, awesome concert, wonderful children's entertainment, & last, but certainly not least...we stopped at Cracker Barrel for supper on our way home. Not the finest cuisine there is, but they do have some nice biscuits.
The great part of Cracker Barrel is their store. The boys & I always spend lots of time in there. We made a few purchases, but the prizes are these...




You know Dino is one of my faves! So, tonight I'm off to watch a little Colgate Comedy Hour with the boys. Tomorrow, I'll try to get up some of our pictures. Peace to each of you!

6 comments:

Bag Blog said...

The first time Jesse watched Jerry Lewis, she thought he was so cute, but could not understand why he acted so silly.

Glad you had a good time.

Becky G said...

Sounds like a great trip! I used to love Cracker Barrel for their chicken and dumplins.

Junk Diva said...

Glad you had a good trip. Dean and Jerry are pretty funny.

Course of Perfection said...

Okay...Jerry is a bit like Robin Williams on crack. He's funny enough to watch, but almost too over-the-top for my taste (yikes). Dean saves the act though. So, I still enjoyed it.

Jesse Baggett said...

I love Jerry Lewis and Dean Martin movies! I thought I was the only one! Glad you had fun on your trip!

Inquiries said...

How could anyone not love Dino!