Sunday, June 15, 2008

Celebrate Freedom

I was searching for tour dates for The David Crowder Band when I came across this. I think that it looks like a great time. Colt knew that I wanted to go see David Crowder, but when he saw Hawk Nelson on the roster, he was excited. The skateboard feature was the clincher. Rye changed his "That doesn't sound very fun." to "Can we go?!" when he saw the Family Fun Zone. Lincoln Brewster on the list with Shane & Shane confirmed my hopeful attendance. This is at the Pizza Hut Park in Frisco, Texas. Where else could you get moon bounces, monster trucks, & praise & worship all at the same venue?

8 comments:

~Country Girl~ said...

Hello!:} How are you? Well I just poped in to say hi! and I did the MeMe test! Very fun! lol

Course of Perfection said...

Well, hello, sunshine! Thanks for stopping by. I'm glad you did the meme. I enjoyed it too.

Becky G said...

Wow, that looks like a great time.

Junk Diva said...

Sounds fun.

~Country Girl~ said...

lol I think you're right. My bad! it's Cheeze-its! I like them better
:}

mornin'lady said...

this sounds so fun, when? I wanta go!

RunningMad said...

This is on the 27th and 28th in Frisco! I wanna go and I love Frisco!

Course of Perfection said...

Load up, gang. Let's head! I got my "FREE" tickets today!