Thursday, June 5, 2008

Party Crasher

Crashing
Down
Down
Down
Plunge, smash, fatal hit.

Automatous ailment,
Contaminated contraption,
Diseased device,
Gadgetry gout,
Instrument infirmity,
Malignant machinery,
Mechanical malady,
Pathogenic processor,
Terminal technology,
Viral invasion?

I have spent the better part of today backing up all my important files. Actually, my only important files are my pictures. I feel a computer crash coming on. Until I find out what is up with my computer, I wanted to make sure my digital photos are not lost. So, now I can begin my witch hunt. If you don't hear from me soon, you'll know the zombie killed me. Or perhaps I finally succumbed to the virus. Has a computer ever died of worms? I'll have to get in my time machine because my computer went back to 2002!

5 comments:

Inquiries said...

Aiiiiieeeeee! I hate computer problems! Hope it lives!

Bag Blog said...

Sounds like you need a good computer doctor. I suggest Dr. Shay or Dr. Ernie. Choose Ernie if you want quiet efficiency. Choose Shay if you want to see things done in high speed.

Sea-gal said...

I'm SO SORRY for your PC problems but I LOVE your WORDS!!! I hope you're writing a book! Good luck with the problems - speedy recovery and patience for you! Thank you for your encouraging words the other day - I NEEDED them. Blessings!

The Friendly Neighborhood Piper said...

From what i understand...most pc's die of shotgun blasts to the motherboards.

Course of Perfection said...

Well, my monitor didn't make it. What? LOL...could have been worse. Hopefully, I'm straight.

I have to tell you that two of my regular read blogs aren't making it past my new parental control filters. I have to override them. I need to put them on the "safe" site list. It was very funny to Colt & me because I know one that would be very surprised to find themselves on the "bad" list. LOL :^)