Thursday, June 12, 2008

Five Golden Meme

Tagged here.
The rules:
1. Post the rules of the game at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post, the player then tags five people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read the player’s blog.
4. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

What were you doing five years ago?
June 2003...I was 32-years old, Colt was 10, & Rye was 3! Wow. This is definitely a time when God was dealing with me. He was bringing me to my knees. I just hadn't realized it quite yet. My entire world is on the verge of changing.

What are five things on your to-do list for today?
1. Work
2. Wal-Mart
3. School
4. Blog
5. Potting plants

What are five snacks you enjoy?
1. Ice Cream (Vanilla Milkshakes, Rusty's Vanilla Custard, Marble Slab Cheesecake with Cherries & Almonds)
2. Cherries (Any & all...fresh...or I can eat a can of cherry pie filling)
3. String Cheese
4. Hawaiian Punch Apple Sauce
5. Sno-Cone (Pink Lemon Sour, of course)

What are five things you would do if you were a billionaire?
1. Me with money? First thing, I'm gonna need to do some praying for guidance!
2. Extensive Travel! The boys would have first-hand Geography lessons!
3. Buy tiller & definitely a new riding lawn mower.
4. Build a private movie theater...showing old movies as well as the new!
5. I would love to build a community center/compound/recreation center/retreat/exercise facility. A "you name it, we have it" kind of place for our homeschool kids & family.

What are five of your bad habits?
1. See snack list
2. Lack of punctuality
3. Procrastination
4. Lack of exercise
5. Staying up late

What are five places where you have lived?
1. Newberry, Michigan
2. Countyline, Oklahoma
3. Marlow, Oklahoma
4. Velma, Oklahoma
5. Pruitt City, Oklahoma

What are five jobs you’ve had?
1. Started working as a teenager for Uncle Nub...oil business...went full time after graduation.
2. United States Postal Service...city carrier, clerk, distribution, bulk mail, any other place they could work me.
3. Worked at a convenience store for 2 weeks.
4. Accounting, Law, & Oilfield...clerical
5. The most challenging & rewarding...Mother/Homemaker. Yes, it is a full time job.

Five people I tag:
Science Geek
Sea-Gal
Mr. E
Punk Princess
Campfire Stories

2 comments:

Sea-gal said...

My meme post is up!

Inquiries said...

Oh I feel like a slacker! Jesse tagged me and I have not even started it yet.