Monday, April 21, 2008

Composition

Rye's school day always starts with Composition. He's very good at it. Colt has always struggled with writing, but Rye likes it.

Today, Riley had to write another verse to a song they were singing, "Get Along Little Doggies". He asked me if he could write a "God song" verse instead. I told him that he could.

His song:

R God love us this I no.
Yes I do.
He heppeds us in battles.
He heppeds us win we are down.

I told Rye that it is pleasing to God to sing His praises, even more so when the words are from your heart. God always uses my children for my benefit. I am thankful for the reminder today that my words be pleasing to God.

8 comments:

Becky G said...

Love the lion, bu the makes it awfully hard to read what you've written.

Course of Perfection said...

Uh-Oh...are the posts transparent? I checked it on another computer, but it looks fine to me. Is the print too small? I'll check it on another & see what's what.

Becky G said...

Yes, on my computer, the posts are transparent, making the words disappear in to the lion's image.

Junk Diva said...

I'm not transparent it's good here.

Got to love that kid. It is good when they encourage us, and most the time they don't even have to try.

Becky G said...

That is weird. I wonder what the difference is. I've tried three different browsers (I.E., Firefox, Safari) and I'm seeing transparent posts on all three.

Course of Perfection said...

That is weird. Ashley had the same problem awhile back. I'm gonna try to fix it, but I'm slow!

Becky G said...

It's working now! I can read the sweet little song your baby composed!

Course of Perfection said...

Great...I'm glad you can read it now, Becky!