Saturday, March 29, 2008

What's the good word?

I'm sorry I haven't been posting or commenting, but I'm a little off. I can't really say, "I'm sick". I can't say that it's all allergies either. Wednesday when I came home from work, I was just zapped & had an achey feeling, upset stomach, congestion starting, & a tickle in my throat. I got in bed instead of going to church. I fully expected to wake up to a major illness. I haven't been completely down, but I still don't feel right. There is congestion in my head & it makes me a little off. Know what I mean? Also the medication helps with the congestion, but makes my "off" feeling worse.
I have all my notes waiting on me for my "Orange" masterpiece. (I haven't forgotten, Diva) When I try to comment on everyone else's post, it doesn't seen to come out right. This is making me sound like a walking zombie, huh? That's not true. That's why I'm saying just a little "off". I hope to be back on my A-game soon. In the meantime, I'll be lurking here & reading. So, entertain me. :)

6 comments:

Course of Perfection said...

Those of you wanting to comment on the fact that I'm a little off anyway, my oldest son has already beat you to it. Sorry.

mornin'lady said...

lol, well miss COP,if it's any consolation we have a few around here that don't seem to be up to par right now :)and one of them is not me!I'm thankful, and will be mindful of you in the next few days. Keep us posted on how your doing. God Bless you!

Bag Blog said...

You already know about my drug habit. Drixoral by night and Sudafed by day do it for me. Yet, prayer is the big key - I just pray against all sickness in your house.

Junk Diva said...

Sorry your not "on" . Yes, the "being a little off" is tempting I will reframe since Colt already brought that to your attention. Hope you get better soon.

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to pop in and say thanks for linking to the OCHEC blog! We've had a few folks click over from your fun site.

Thanks again!

Course of Perfection said...

Sisters: Thanks so much for the thoughts & prayers. I appreciate ya!

OCHEC: You are very welcome. I appreciate your homeschooling info & encouragement. (Sisters-this comment could be directed to all of you too!) :)