Wednesday, March 19, 2008

THE WORDS AFTER

The words before
Called down curses
Brought wrath
Separated
Choked with death
Truth came
Breathed new life
Reconciled
Imparted peace
Asked for blessings
The words after.

Ok, so this is the poem I wrote as a description for the title of my blog. I haven't figured out how to put it in poem form on the title. So, I will post it here & hopefully figure it out later. I hope you understand the idea.
I have enjoyed reading the blogs of my brothers & sisters. I wanted to join in hopes of sharing with you too. I am still figuring the whole blog thing out. I may have questions for you!

6 comments:

The Friendly Neighborhood Piper said...

Swwweeeet! First to comment! I'm honored. SO! you started a blog and now you're wondering...what in the world am i gonna do now...well...the blogology is...if you write it, they will come. So, keep writing and keep commenting on others and eventually, the readership increases little by little and you'll make all kinds of e-friends.

Cool poem. i really like the flow and how it centers in the truth...moving from slavery to freedom...well done.

Jesse Baggett said...

Welcome to the blogging community! Your excitement is infectious!!

mornin'lady said...

Great poem and what a cause for joy in our lives, the words after... I'm thinking you are going to be a real encouragement and a blessing to us all. Welcome aboard sis

Bag Blog said...

Welcome to the blogosphere. I'm looking forward to reading about your life and your boys. I like the idea of the Riley Line. Blogging is a great way of journaling and keeping memories. I will link you and you can link me - like a chain or cord bound together.

Course of Perfection said...

I appreciate the feedback from you guys! Thanks so much. I really like the idea - like a chain bound together. Thanks for that!

Junk Diva said...

Love your poem, your page is an encouragement to me already.